Volume control damper
· Airflow balancing, adjustment and measurement unit
· Manual adjustment, no tools required
· Accurate airflow measurement based on flow nozzle principle
· Minimize sound generation due to conical adjustment section
· Temperature operation range from -30℃to +70℃
· Self-locking adjustment mechanism, position can be ensured with locking screw.
· Inlet and outlet spigots equipped with integral rubber gasket
The air flow rate is adjusted by turning the adjustment knob in order to change the aperture size of the adjustment cone formed by SPIN blades. Once the opening area is reduced, the air flow rate decreases and the total pressure loss caused by the device increases. The airflow can be determined by measuring the differential pressure in the measurement taps.